28 Julai 2011

I've got a really swor-d head

Splitting headache ... sword was embedded 5cm into Zhang Bin's skull
Splitting headache ... sword was embedded 5cm into Zhang Bin's skull

THIS teenager must have a splitting headache — after his skull was pierced with a sword.

The weapon's blade was embedded 5cm into Zhang Bin's forehead as he mucked about with friends at home.

The 15-year-old was rushed to a local hospital, but medics there were unable to treat him.

He then had to endure a four-hour drive to another hospital 250 miles away in Changsha, Hunan Povince, China.

Horrifying ... X-ray shows blade piercing teen's forehead
Horrifying ... X-ray shows blade piercing teen's forehead

Zhang said: "Three classmates came to visit me at home and one of them brought a sword.

"He stood 3-4m away from me. I don't know how the sword flew at me and stabbed into my head.

"I felt sharp pains and a large amount of blood streamed down."

Doctors rushed Zhang into surgery and the sword was removed during a four hour op.

The chief surgeon said: "Luckily the knife didn't touch the arteries in the skull and key nerves, otherwise it would have been a different story."

Zhang is expected to make a full recovery.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

DUIT